Santa and his elves are busy year round at the North Pole making gifts and getting ready for his Christmas Eve flight.
But we all know that it’s us down here in the southern division that do all the actual planning, organizing, buying, making and baking… not just for the big day but for the entire holiday season.
Wouldn’t you love to have help with all that?
Plan out what you’re going to spend on the holidays long before they get here. Then set up a savings plan to ensure that this year, perhaps for the first time ever, you won’t need to pull out your credit card except for online purchases (which you’ll have the money in the bank to pay off immediately.)
Upon sign up, members of Handmade Homemade Holidays receive a digital Christmas Planner, exclusively designed and available only to members, with worksheets to help create both a spending and a savings plan for everyone and everything on your holiday to-do list.
Gift List Worksheet ✓
- Make sure everyone gets on your list and no one gets missed
Wish List Worksheet (print out to give each person to fill out) ✓
- No more guessing what each person would like.
Christmas Spending Plan Worksheet ✓
- List all your expected holiday expenses so you know how much to save.
Savings Plan Worksheet ✓
- Several different sheets to choose from. Print off the one that matches your pay cycle.
Handmade Gift Master List ✓
- List all the gifts you intend to make yourself. Get started now so you’re not still working on gifts at midnight Christmas Eve. Not that any of us have ever done that, right?
- Then each month, you’ll receive more worksheets to help you prepare even further for a debt free, stress free Christmas
And not forgetting that this is Handmade Homemade Holidays after all, each month members are provided with exclusive patterns (not available anywhere else) for handmade projects for gifts and holiday décor to sew, embroider, quilt or craft.
As we get closer to the holidays, there will be special online classes, again exclusively for members, for things like:
- How to Create an Outdoor Planter
- How to Create Awesome Gift Baskets
- How to Plan Easy, Stress-Free Holiday Parties
- And even more is being planned to help you make this your best Christmas yet.